New snapshot30 Jun 2009
A new snapshot has been created, the highlights are:
- Made it much more explicit when done tagging images:
- An item for showing images not yet tagged are available in the browser
- A configuration option is available for specifying which category and tag should be used to specify untagged images.
- This tag is set on images when loaded in
- This tag is removed when selecting "done tagging" in the annotation dialog. It is also possible to select "continue later" in that dialog
- Speed up browsing of categories with many sub categories. This took browsing from the order of magnitude of half minutes to a second.
- Added new theme for HTML pages which includes improved support using java script. (Thanks to Miika Turkia for a patch for this)
- Added support for a copyright tag on the HTML generated pages (Thanks to Miika Turkia for a patch for this)
- A number of bugfixes.
New web pages25 Jun 2009
It is not everything that is visible to the eye! One of those things is the new revision of the KPhotoAlbum website. Every change this time has happen behind the screen, where Martin Jaburek have rewritten it all to now use PHP. Previously the sidebar was duplicated in each an every web page - trust me that was no fun to maintain.
New snapshot with improved Browser13 Jun 2009
A new snapshot has been made today, which includes a brand new browser, see details and download from the snapshot page.
A brand new section has been added to the KPhotoAlbum web site helping people getting involved. Give it a try
Among other things, a number of junior tasks have been identified - that is tasks, that will help you get started with the code without loosing too much hair.
This weekend Jesper (as the last 3-4 weekends) will be working on KPhotoAlbum all day, so join him on the IRC channel, to get started with your contribution.
Tuomas is getting married today!06 Jun 2009
Today, our KPhotoAlbum developer Tuomas, will hopefully remember how to say YES! in Finnish, to his wife to be.
All the best to Tuomas and his soon-to-be-wife from the KPhotoAlbum community!
KPhotoAlbum 4.0.1 released21 May 2009
A new bugfix release have been made of KPhotoAlbum. Changes since the 4.0 release are:
- The handbook are now included in the package
- Fix compilation with new Marble and armel (Marble changed API again)
- fixed bug #186807 - no cancel button in "create own database dialog
- fixed bug #192385 - it was not possible to hide items in the annotation between sessions.
- Changed default shortcut for copy from previous image in the annotation dialog to Alt+insert, as control+insert was eaten by the line edits, and the shortcut did thus not work when they had the keyboard focus.
- BUGFIX: The HTML generator did not display the available themes correctly. Thanks to theBro@luukku.com for a patch for this.
- BUGFIX: Invoke external application for multiple files did not work. Thanks to theBro@luukku.com for a patch for this.