Release Candidate 2 for KPhotoAlbum is available
March 09, 2012
Release candidate 2 of our next release is available on KDE FTP site.
Changes since the release of 4.1.1 include the following:
- Rewrite of ThumbnailView with speed improvements, pre-loading and background thumbnail generation.
- ToolTip on ThumbnailView is activated only if mouse is not moving.
- Updated documentation.
- Copy-paste of tags from one image to the next one.
- RAW workflow improvements on speed and functionality. Use embedded thumbnail if available in decent size, open the RAW file in RAW editor instead of the developed JPEG, search for only RAW files.
- Rating images with number keys 0-5.
- Annotation dialog and search improvements.
- HTML export improvements.
- Option to skip symbolic links when detecting new files.
- Multi core CPU improvements.
- Plenty of crashes fixed.
- Usability improvements.