KPhotoAlbum 5.11.0 released
July 12, 2023
We're happy to announce the new release 5.11.0 of KPhotoAlbum, the KDE photo management program!
Most notably, this release can be built against Exiv2 0.28, which introduced some breaking changes. Older versions are still supported as before.
Other things that have been changed and fixed (as listed in the ChangeLog) are:
- Recalculate Checksums in the Maintenance menu and Refresh Selected Thumbnails in the thumbnail context menu have been unified to do exactly the same.
- Simplified logging categories:
kphotoalbum.XMLDBwas merged into
- Fix issue where non-empty time units in the date bar were incorrectly greyed out (#467903)
- Fix bug with the date bar showing and selecting incorrect date ranges (#468045)
- Fix crash when the annotation dialog is opened from the viewer window and the viewer is closed before the annotation dialog (#470889)
- Fix inconsistent UI where menu actions would not immediately be updated to reflect a change (#472109, #472113)
The list of contributors is quite short this time, it was only Johannes and me ;-) Anyway, thanks to everybody working on KPA in any way, to everybody having contributed in the past and for all future work!
Have a lot of fun with KPhotoAlbum 5.11.0 :-)