KPhotoAlbum 5.2 released
We are pleased to announce the new release 5.2 of KPhotoAlbum!
The most notable new feature is the new Geo Position selection page in the browser. Using it, one can add an area on a map as a criterion for the image selection. Thanks to Matthias Füssel for the original patch!
Other changes (from the ChangeLog):
- Bugfix: Fixed disabled items in browser overview page.
- Bugfix (#376635): Fix renaming and deletion of memberMap members.
- Change: Maintained compatiblity with Qt < 5.6 (for now).
- Bugfix: Fixed compilation with -fno-operator-names.
- Bugfix: Added .kim import test case and fixed the import when using external images.
- Enhancement: Improved the default layout for annotation dialog.
- Bugfix (#374431): Prevent invalid characters in image description.
- Bugfix: Fixed the path of kphotoalbumui.rc in kpa-backup.sh
- Bugfix: Reviewed and fixed the install directories.
- Bugfix: Fixed the date view on the birthdays page.
- Bugfix: Fixed some issues in the thumbnail build progress counter.
- Bugfix: Don't show empty descriptions in the InfoBox.
- Bugfix: Fixed the search dialog.
- Bugfix: Fixed the "remove tokens" dialog.
According to git log, the following persons contributed code:
- Johannes Zarl-Zierl
- Jonathan Riddell
- Luigi Toscano
- Raymond Wooninck
- Robert Krawitz
- Tobias Leupold
Thanks to everyone who put work in this release!