KPhotoAlbum 4.7.1 released
February 26, 2016
We are pleased to announce the release of KPhotoAlbum 4.7.1, a new version of the photo management and tagging application for KDE. This is mostly a bugfix release. Some regressions caused by the category localization removal did not catch our eye before the last release, but have been fixed now in 4.7.1. Everybody is encouraged to use this version instead of 4.7, as, most notably, parts of the category settings dialog – and thus a central functionality of KPA – were broken in 4.7.
The list of contributors is quite short this time, it's only Johannes Zarl-Zierl and Tobias Leupold, but also many thanks to the people that reported bugs!
Here's the ChangeLog:
- Bugfix: Fix broken category settings dialog (categories can be added, renamed etc. again, was a regression of the category l10n removal).
- Bugfix: Fix i18n problems with special categories.
- Bugfix (#358971): Make import/export file filter translatable.
- Bugfix: Fix overflow in viever cache size computation (Thanks to Robert Krawitz for pointing this out!).
- Bugfix: Fix crash on i386 due to an uninitialized static variable (Thanks to Matthias Heukäufer for reporting the bug!).
- Enhancement: Various improvements on the EXIF DB.
Have a lot of fun with KPhotoAlbum :-)