KPhotoAlbum 4.6.2 released
May 19, 2015
We are pleased to announce the release of KPhotoAlbum 4.6.2, a new version of the photo management and tagging application for KDE. This is mostly a bug fix release.
The main reason for this release is a changed procedure when the recently introduced database update is done (as said, it's an internal update which fixes some flaws with localized category names that have been around for ever, and it won't show up to the user at all). A backup of all probably changed files is created automatically so everybody could revert to the previous state (and an older Version of KPA) nevertheless, and the update is done automatically now.
Bug fixes and changes
- Bugfix: Fixed several compilation issues for various distributions and/or gcc versions.
- Bugfix: Fix month plural when formatting age.
- UI: Show the number of trained faces on the Face management settings page.
- Enhancement: Add AfterShot2 to open-raw.pl.
- Change: Do the dbv6 update without asking the user. But create a backup of all (probably) changed files before. Hopefully, this will be more (end-)user friendly and everybody gets a backup for free :-)
- Bugfix: Hide the "untagged image" tag also when typing in parts of it's name.
Thanks to everyone involved
According to git log, the following persons comitted changes (in alphabetical order):
- Dominik Stadler
- Miika Turkia
- Rex Dieter
- Tobias Leupold
- Yuri Chornoivan