KPhotoAlbum 4.6.1 released
March 18, 2015
We are happy to release KPhotoAlbum 4.6.1, a new version of a photo management and tagging application for KDE. Read on to learn about latest changes. This is a release dedicated to bug fixes.
Below you can see a list of fixed bugs and enhancements:
- UI: Moved the birth date dialog to the settings and added more functionality (typing the date directly, sorting by tag name or date).
- Bugfix (#344462): Don't build thumbs when new image finder is cancelled.
- Bugfix (#344419): When a new tag is added, select this very newly added tag, not the first tag that contains the new tag's name (which can as well be another one).
- Improvement: better wording for DB upgrade messages.
- Bugfix (#343822): Prevent KPA from crashing when a tag is dropped between two other tags and not onto one.
- Bugfix (#342510): Fix crash with face recognition with some tag hierarchies.
- Fix evaluation of GPS data for some cameras.
Thank you everyone involved
This time the list of contributors is surprisingly short. Thank you Tobias Leupold and Johannes Zarl for the work you put on this release.