KPhotoAlbum 4.0.2 released
July 29, 2009
A patch release of KPhotoAlbum 4.0 has been released, and it includes these fixes:
- fixed bug #201116: kphotoalbum crashes when trying to remove image without deleting from disk
- Exif database insertion works again. Thanks to Matthias Fussel
- fixed bug #197107: Generated HTML pages have empty theme name and theme author.
- When AnnotationDialog is called with multiple images, show selected only shows also partially selected items. Thanks to Hassan Ibraheem for patch.
- fixed bug #165742: ListSelect blanks out when typing an initial letter that does not match. Thanks to Hassan Ibraheem for the patch for this.
- fixed bug #167045: add ENTER as search dialog tag auto completion key. Thanks to Hassan Ibraheem for the patch for this.
- bug fix: The remove token dialog was broken second time it was brought up.
- fixed bug #186708 - Tokens can not be access from the annotation dialog
- Somehow the XML database can get a file loaded twice. As a remedy until we find the real bug, we will ignore the new files when they are loaded from the database. Thanks to Franck Sicard for a patch for this
- New images was not correctly inserted into the exif database (thanks to Bart Visscher for a patch that fixes this.) Please rerun "Maintainance->Recreate Exif Search Database" to ensure your database it working again.
Try it out