New snapshot with improved Thumbnail Viewer, Exif Database working, and more
July 21, 2009
A new snapshot has been created, the highlights are:
- Add a keybinding for delete in the viewer that will take the image of the display list. This is useful when comparing a number of images and want to take the worst one away every time to find the best one. Thanks to Wes Hardaker for a patch implementing this.
- Now it is possible to chose the thumbnail storage format from the settings dialog (ppm files which we used by default are pretty large, so on limited disk space you may wish to choose jpg instead to trade some speed for disk space. (thanks to Franck Sicard for a patch for this)
- To move items around in the thumbnail viewer, you now first have to select them, then move them. This makes it so much easier to select items, as you do not have to find an empty space to start.
- new (non round) look of the thumbnail viweer
- Refactored the code of the thumbnail viewer, so it now is much more clean and understandable.
- Exif database insertion works again. Thanks to Matthias Fussel
- Fixed bug #199629 - new images don't trigger dirty state, thanks Matthias Fussel
- Fixed bug #150971 - disable too low zoom levels, thanks to alexjironkin AT gmail.com
Try it out