June 30, 2009
A new snapshot has been created, the highlights are:
- Made it much more explicit when done tagging images:
- An item for showing images not yet tagged are available in the browser
- A configuration option is available for specifying which category and tag should be used to specify untagged images.
- This tag is set on images when loaded in
- This tag is removed when selecting "done tagging" in the annotation dialog. It is also possible to select "continue later" in that dialog
- Speed up browsing of categories with many sub categories. This took browsing from the order of magnitude of half minutes to a second.
- Added new theme for HTML pages which includes improved support using java script. (Thanks to Miika Turkia for a patch for this)
- Added support for a copyright tag on the HTML generated pages (Thanks to Miika Turkia for a patch for this)
- A number of bugfixes.
Try it out