KPhotoAlbum 4.0.1 released
May 21, 2009
A new bugfix release have been made of KPhotoAlbum. Changes since the 4.0 release are:
- The handbook are now included in the package
- Fix compilation with new Marble and armel (Marble changed API again)
- fixed bug #186807 - no cancel button in "create own database dialog
- fixed bug #192385 - it was not possible to hide items in the annotation between sessions.
- Changed default shortcut for copy from previous image in the annotation dialog to Alt+insert, as control+insert was eaten by the line edits, and the shortcut did thus not work when they had the keyboard focus.
- BUGFIX: The HTML generator did not display the available themes correctly. Thanks to theBro@luukku.com for a patch for this.
- BUGFIX: Invoke external application for multiple files did not work. Thanks to theBro@luukku.com for a patch for this.