March 27, 2005
KPhotoAlbum development is now freezing up, and getting ready for a 2.1 release, so please give the snapshot a try.
This is the full list of changes:
- Added member group config to context menu of list select (which is the list boxes of the image property pages)
- Added a jump-to-context button to the viewer, plus ensure keyboard focus would be better shown in the thumbnail view.
- BUGFIX: When quiting KDE, KPhotoAlbum will asks if you want to save. This previously canceled logging out of KDE.
- Use KDE's date formater to given better result in the datebar.
- Added a survey, where I can get some feedback from the KPhotoAlbum users.
- New images should be inserted sorted.
- When new images are found, the datebar are now updated.